Monday, May 08, 2017

Town+Country BMW Test Drive Event!

Long Time No See Guys!!!

I am finally back XD


Last Thursday,

I went to the Town+Country BMW for the test drive event.

It's been almost 6 months that I got my G2 license.

So I decide to buy a car.

There are lots of selections.


However,

I decide to buy one either BMW 3 series, X1 28i, or Toyota RAV4.

So I did the test drive 2017 330i and 2017 X1 28i with M Sport Package.

Because there was a test drive event,

a lot of people were there.


Since I booked the test drive a week before I go,

I didn't need to wait for the test drive.

Unfortunately,

I didn't take the picture of the cars that I did test drives.

For me, honestly, 2017 X1 28i wasn't good.

It was a great car,

however,

my driving style and the car didn't match.

On the other hand,

2017 330i was great.

It was really quiet, driving was fun.

So I'm probably gonna get BMW 3 series or Toyota RAV4.


I also got a small gift from BMW.

This is the product that helps you to find the key when we lose it.

You can simply download the app and connect this device via bluetooth with your phone.

Then whenever you lose your key, your can simply go to app and make this device to make a sound.

I also got BMW purchase reward which I can get $750 discount for 2017 BMW 3 Series.


Thanks to Town+Country BMW

and

Sammy Liu.



Additional Info.

Town+Country BMW

Address: 8111 Kennedy Rd, Unionville, ON L3R 5M2
Websitetcbmw.com
Contact: (905) 477-2212






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Weather