Monday, May 08, 2017

[Mediterranean] Me Va Me

☆Hot Place Review☆

Mediterranean Restaurant

"Me Va Me"


I visited downtown Markham after I went to the BMW test drive events.

After the test drive, I was so hungry and looking for the restaurant.

Then my friend told me that he knows the Japanese ramen place and it's pretty good.

So, we went to that place.

It's located in the same building with Cineplex Cinemas Markham and VIP.


Raman place is on the second floor so we need to walk.

When my friend and I were heading to the Japanese restaurant,

I found Mediterranean restaurant called Me Va Me.

Since I really like middle eastern cuisine, I literary begged him to go to this place instead lol.


Restaurant was really nice, looking good.


All of the employees were kind.


Pita breads are free of charge for appetizer.


I ordered chicken schnitzel with greek salad and rice.

Schnitzel sauce was AMAZING!!!

Salad was fresh and chicken schnitzel was crispy.

It cost about $20

My Rate: ★☆


 My friend ordered chicken shawarma in plate with Me Salad and wedge potatoes.

Me Salad was good.

Wedge Potatoes were crispy and good as always.

Shawarma was tasty as well.

It also costs about $20

My Rate: 


Overall,

Price range was good and foods were tasty.

Employees were nice and kind.

Kitchen is kept clean and it's good that the customers can see the kitchen directly.


Rate

Food Quality: ★☆

Restaurant Quality: ★☆

Service: 

General Review

I recommend this restaurant for those who want to try the Mediterranean cuisine with friends.

Considering that this place is kitchen express, I don't recommend this place for dating.

For dating with better restaurant quality, visit Me Va Me, located on 7000 Bathurst St, Thornhill, ON L4J 8S3, which is actual restaurant.


Additional Info.

ME-VA-ME

Address: 169 Enterprise Blvd, Markham, ON L6G 1B3
Contact: (905) 413-1818

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Weather